NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Ozeri BP5K Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Positioning and Hypertension Indicator Review

Monday, August 15, 2016

Ozeri BP5K Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Positioning and Hypertension Indicator Review

Keeping an eye on your health is always a good idea, no matter what your age, so when given the opportunity to review the Ozeri BP5K Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Positioning and Hypertension Indicator, I gladly accepted. 

When opening the package for this blood pressure monitor, I was quite impressed with it. It looks nice and the screen is pretty large, making it easy to read your results. It comes in a nice, black carrying case that protects it when not in use. I also love that it is a wrist cuff monitor instead of the normal arm cuffs you use at the doctors office. 



It uses 2 AAA batteries, which are included. Once you insert them, you can set up the date, time, and year, which is very easy to do so using the manual that was included. You can choose to have the voice-guided positioning on or off, which I choose on just to see how it works and to get use to the device but after using it a few times, I turned it back off because I didn't feel I needed that feature to guide me anymore. The voice guides you on how to hold your arm, which is very important in getting accurate results. It also will tell you if your results are normal or not. The device can hold 180 blood pressure readings (90 x 2 users) with date and time recordings which definitely comes in handy. Below is a picture of my first reading, which is actually high since I was talking during measurement, which you shouldn't do. The voice guidance advised me that it was abnormal and it also shows a mark next to the red section. 




I definitely recommend this compact, portable, and easy to use blood pressure monitor wrist cuff from Ozeri. You can purchase it on Amazon here

I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...