NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Feral Ultra Smooth Lipsticks Review

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Feral Ultra Smooth Lipsticks Review

Over the past few years, I have become obsessed with lipstick! I own so many different brands and shades of pinks and reds, it is ridiculous! I came across this fairly new company, established this year, called Feral. They offer cosmetics that are vegan and cruelty free, which I think is great! I was given the opportunity to review two of their four lipsticks they currently have for sale. I got a pretty pink shade called, Fetish, and a lilac color called, Euphoric. Euphoric is definitely not a color I am used to, but I wanted to give it a try. From the moment I opened the package my lipsticks came in, I was quite impressed. The packaging is very pretty and the tube is sleek and it just feels expensive, if that makes sense. My favorite thing about the tube it comes in is that it is magnetic! I don't know how many times my lipstick has been ruined because the lid popped off in my makeup bag. Doesn't look like this will be a problem with these. 


I love that the lipsticks are highly pigmented and go on and feel very smooth. They also have a great smell to them, kind of close to a vanilla scent in my opinion. I also love that these have more of a matte look to them over the normal shine. 



I absolutely love these lipsticks from Feral Cosmetics and definitely want to get the other two colors now. You can buy them on their website, Feral Cosmetics, or on Amazon.  



I received the product mentioned above for free or discounted in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...