NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Ozeri FRESHSPIN Salad Spinner and Serving Bowl Review

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Ozeri FRESHSPIN Salad Spinner and Serving Bowl Review


I have never owned a salad spinner and actually never knew it existed. After reading about it, I was interested to see what it was all about. For those who are like me and didn't know what it actually does, it washes and removes excess water from your salad. At first, I had a hard time getting it to spin because I jam packed it with lettuce and spinach, but when I took some out and tried again, it worked great. It is very easy to use, just fill the colander with your salad greens, put the lid on the bowl, pump the handle a few times and it starts spinning instantly. If you want or need it to stop before it does on its own, just press the stop button and it will halt immediately. Then you just take out the colander and dump out the water that is in the bowl. I was surprised and a little grossed out to see how dirty the greens really are. I haven't used this for pasta yet, but I'm sure it will work great for that too.  The colander and bowl can be used separately, are both dishwasher-safe and BPA Free. I haven't had any issues with the salad spinner so far but I do like that it comes with a 1 year warranty just in case I do. 


You can read more about or purchase the Ozeri FRESHSPIN Salad Spinner and Serving Bowl here.


I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...