NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea and Coffee Glasses, 16-Ounce, Set of 6 Review

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea and Coffee Glasses, 16-Ounce, Set of 6 Review

With it being summer time, I knew we would be having more get togethers, so I was in need of a nice, new glass set. These double wall insulated glasses are just what I was looking for. I love the way glasses look in general but hate using them with cold drinks because of the condensation it leaves on the glass, your hands, and the table. With this set of glasses, that isn't a problem. I mostly use these with cold drinks like soda, water, juice, and beer but I have used it a few times for warm beverages and it works well for them too. The glass is easy to hold with the wraparound contour making for a natural grip. As far as them being more durable and stronger than glass, I'm not sure because I didn't want to test that out but they do feel more durable to me and I like that they come with a 1 year warranty just in case. I really like this set of glasses and I recommend them. 













I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...