NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Money making apps

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Money making apps

I just wanted to share a few of the apps I use to make a little extra money. It takes a little while to accumulate some money on these apps, depending on what and how often you shop, but I figured, 
why not when it only take a few minutes to do it and we have to shop for groceries and such anyway. This is a long read and I apologize about that, but I wanted to let you know how they work and if you have any questions about them, I will do my best to answer them. 


Ibotta

How it works:
1. Choose the offers and complete the tasks for the items you want to buy
2. Go shopping and buy the selected items at over 50 retailers nationwide
3. Verify your purchases by taking a picture of the receipt and upc 
4. Earn cash through paypal, venmo, or gift cards  

I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited to earn my first $.75, guys! I know it isn't much, but I mean, I was buying this brand of toilet paper anyway because I had a $1.00 off coupon and now I get $.75 from Ibotta. Fast forward to my lifetime earnings since joining ibotta, $261.10 
 
If you use my link (http://ibotta.com/r/htppw) or referral code, htppw and sign up for this app, you will earn an extra $10.00 after redeeming your first offer! 



Receipt hog

How it works: 
1. Shop at any grocery store, super center, dollar store, drug store, convenience store, beauty or pet supply store - regardless of what you buy, these receipts are eligible for points.
2. Scan these receipts within two weeks of when you got them onto your app
3. Once your receipt is approved, your coins will be added to your total
4. Rack up enough coins to have your choice of paypal or amazon
There isn't a referral code for this one, but my lifetime earnings for it is $110.00

Walmart Savings Catcher

How it works:
1. Download the Walmart app
2. Scan the receipt barcode with your Walmart app
3. Walmart will then check top competitors in your area for advertised deals on eligible items and if they find a lower price, you’ll get the difference.
4. Money can be transferred as an e-giftcard to your email, or to a blue bird card.
There isn't a referral code for this one, but my lifetime earnings for it is $277.49

Ebates

How it works:
1. Browse and shop at any of the 1,700 online stores
2. Earn cash back (Each store offers a different cash back percentage. Just look at the percentage next to the store name on the Ebates.com site to see how much savings you will earn.)
I just joined this so I'm not sure if you get something for using my referral link or not. If you want to use it, feel free to do so. My ebates referral link
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...