NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Ozeri Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Hypertension Color Alert Technology Review

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Ozeri Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Hypertension Color Alert Technology Review

I think it is always a good idea to keep an eye on your health, no matter what your age. So when given the chance to review the Ozeri BP2M CardioTech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Hypertension Color Alert Technology, I gladly accepted. I feel every home should have a blood pressure monitor to keep track of your blood pressure and pulse. The Ozeri BP2M digital blood pressure monitor makes keeping track of your readings fast and easy. I like that it can store 3 different users readings, up to 399 per user. It is super easy to use, just put on your left wrist, press power, select which user you are, and then start.  The monitor will show your results in 3 different colors, green for normal, orange for prehypertension, and red for hypertension. Each reading will also show the date and time, which makes it easy to keep track of for yourself or if needed to show to your doctor. The Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor is backed by a 5 year warranty, and ships with 2 AAA batteries included, a carrying case and user manual. 
My reading shows green, for normal results


My mom's systolic reading is in orange for prehypertension and her diastolic and pulse are green showing normal results.
I have had no issues with the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor and I definitely recommend it. You can buy it here on Amazon

I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...