NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: #SproutVoxBox

Sunday, May 29, 2016

#SproutVoxBox

I am a member of Influenster, a community of over 2 million social savvy shoppers that review products, share honest opinions with brands and the community. We get to test products for free in exchange for our honest opinion. This month, I received the #SproutVoxBox full of the following goodies:

Hair Food Apricot Shampoo and Conditioner
I love how it leaves my hair smelling, looking, and feeling great. I do plan on buying a full size bottle, I just wish it were a little cheaper. For how it makes my hair feel though, it is worth the money.

Eatsmart Snacks Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chip
If I were in the grocery store, I probably wouldn't have bought them because I just assume since they are healthier, they are more bland, but I was wrong. I love that they are not too salty, have a good crunch, and has a hint of heat from jalapeno peppers. These are good by themselves but go great with salsa! They are made with Pinto, Navy and Black Beans to deliver 14g of Whole Grain and 2g of Fiber. I am looking forward to trying other flavors now.

Curate Dark & Tempting Snack Bar
I was very skeptical about trying this snack bar, but it is better than I thought. I thought with all of these flavors in it that they wouldn't go well together, but I was wrong. I personally don't care for the texture, because I prefer more of a crunch to my snack bars, but it is still pretty good. I would prefer a little less of the fig flavor and a little more of the orange zest. Overall, it tastes pretty good and would recommend it.

Orgain Organic Protein Plant Based Powder in Vanilla Bean
This is the first protein powder I have ever tried, so unfortunately I can't compare it to others. I blended 2 scoops with 8 ounces of almond milk and a banana and it was better than I expected. I did do some research and see that a lot of protein powders are gritty and taste awful but I would say this doesn't. It also kept me full for at least a few hours, which I was skeptical of since this is new to me. I definitely wouldn't mind trying Orgain's Organic Powder in different flavors.

Earth Friendly Ecos Ultra All Natural Laundry Detergent Magnolia and Lily 
 It smells fresh and not overpowering. As far as the effectiveness, it works great but is about the same as my current detergent. I do love that it is hypoallergenic since I have sensitive skin and the fabric softener is built in because I tend to forget to add it.




I received the products mentioned above for free in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...