NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: LumenX Mountable Bike light {Review}

Monday, June 9, 2014

LumenX Mountable Bike light {Review}

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 
I have been talking about getting a light for my bike for my evening rides for a while now and when I was asked to review the LumenX mountable bike light, I was quite excited! I have researched a few bike lights and wasn't really impressed. They were either expensive or just looked too difficult to set up, which just turned me away. The LumenX mountable bike light didn't come with any instructions, which I thought was odd, but it was extremely easy to set up so you really didn't need any. No tools are needed either, so that tells you how simple it is. 
The Lumenx mountable bicycle light is a powerful 2-in-1 portable LED bike light that will shine up to 500 feet and is sure to light up your path effectively every time. Not only is the light shockproof, it is waterproof as well. 
 LumenX is so confident in their ability to light up your path, that if their light doesn't brighten your path, increase your visibility, and improve your safety, they'll give you a full refund!

The LumenX mountable bike light is currently on sale right now for only $25.77! Interested in buying one or reading more about it? Head on over to Amazon now. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...