NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Blog challenge - Day 7

Friday, June 27, 2014

Blog challenge - Day 7

Day 7 - Do you read? What are your favorite books? 

I love to read. It takes me away from reality for a little while and it just relaxes my mind. I have lots of favorites, but I will name a few of them that come to mind that I have read recently. 

Something borrowed - Emily Giffin
50 shades of grey - E.L.James
Just listen - Sarah Dessen
I am currently reading The help by Kathryn Stockett, which is really good so far.

Have any book recommendations for me? What are some of your favorites? Let me know!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love Something Borrowed. I could re-read that to no end. I hope your having a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have good taste, Leslie! Hope you are having a great week!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...