NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Blog Challenge - Day 6

Monday, June 9, 2014

Blog Challenge - Day 6


Day 6 - What band or musician is most important to you?

I honestly can't think of a band or musician that is "important" to me. Or like always, maybe I am just looking into that question too much. I can name a lot of musicians that I like and a few of them have been for more than 10 years. I can say that a lot of Rascal Flatts songs have touched me in different ways. Some of their songs have even helped me through some difficult times. OK, not really, but I played their songs while I cried like a big ol' cry baby so I feel a connection there! Haha. 


One of my all-time favorites, "God bless the broken road"


My newest favorite, "Rewind"





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Where can I find this blog challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the right side panel of my blog and look for the "Search this blog" bar and type in "Day 1" I posted it there. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...