NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Just do it

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just do it

I'd love to bless myself, Justin, and everyone with a cute, little mixed baby
Just do it, So easy to say, right?! I definitely think being scared of results will make you push things to the side, like I am currently and have been doing for several months now. Everyone tells me "You will be fine", "Everything will be ok" and so on and I really do believe and appreciate, but I am so scared of possibly hearing  something different, so I avoid the situation of going to the doctor because I don't want to have a chance of hearing, "Amy, you can't have kids." I know their is a possibility I can't, and I know their is a chance that I still can, but for some reason, I just can't seem to get myself to make the appointment to get the whole process rolling. I already know I have PCOS but I'm scared to find out if that is the only thing that is actually holding me back from having kids. I know people who have PCOS that have had kids, but they also have had a menstrual cycle too. I don't have cramps or periods, which any woman would love and believe me, I sure do enjoy it, but can't I at least have the joy of having a kid or two first? Time will tell I guess. I need to get the courage to make that first step and call the doctor, I am hoping this blog post will help me get the courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...