NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Let's get it started

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Let's get it started

I finally made the first step in finding out if I can have kids or not. I made an appointment and went to it last week. It was kind of scary hearing what PCOS can lead to but I am staying positive that I won't have to deal with that. She told me that even if I can have kids or not, that we really need to find out what is causing my lack of having a period. She said for not having one for so long can cause more severe problems like hemorrhaging and possibly even cancer. This kinda scared the shit out of me and I made the next three appointments right away. I have to have a sonogram, pelvic ultrasound, and a pap-smear for starters. My next appointment is tomorrow so I will update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...