NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Fail

Monday, April 4, 2011

Fail

OK, so I'm done with the Project 365. Yes, that means I failed! I can't do it anymore. From working full time, school full time, having a boyfriend, trying to have a social life, and be close to my family, who has time for a picture a day?! LOL OK, it is just more of making sure to update this and when I get behind, I get stressed, sad I know. I will still add pictures though, no worries.

I know I have already said this in an earlier post but this month I will most likely have pictures from my mini road trip to Orlando to see Usher and Akon in concert, Kevin and Kendall are coming into town for Brian's wedding, and just random pictures of the kids in my life.

Ohhhh and I went to the zoo today for the first time in I don't know how many years. Had lots of fun and I will be sure to add some of those pictures this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...