NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Music

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Music

I love music! Rap, Country, R&B, Pop, Oldies, and well those are the main genres, haha. I like to listen to it anytime I can and of course, I love to sing at all times. I'm sure it gets pretty annoying to everyone, mostly Justin since he is around me most of the time. I just can't help it though. I find myself doing it all the time. Now if only I were good at it, I'd be a millionaire!!!! Well, OK maybe now because I'd have to be skinny too. It is a sad world we live in. *shakes head in shame* Anyway, the random song I have stuck in my head this week is:

Usher's lil freak

Kinky, yeah? I know. Nothing wrong with that though. I am going to post a random song that is stuck in my head every week, OK, scratch that, I am horrible at keeping up with things, as you can tell. So I am going to post a random song that is stuck in my head....well, whenever I feel like it :) Hey, you never know, maybe this will be a song you like and can add to your play list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...