NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: It's time for Sunday Social

Sunday, October 13, 2013

It's time for Sunday Social

Today's Sunday Social is all about blogging "firsts"! 

Sunday Social

1. What is the first blog you ever followed?
Blended So Splendid by my friend Hesper

2. What was your first blog post about?
My first post was about how I came up with my blog name. You can read about it here.

3. Who left you your first blog comment?
An old friend, Kim 

4. Who was the first blogger you ever met in person?
I haven't actually met any bloggers yet. The only bloggers I know are the few friends I already have that blog

5. What was your first "blogging milestone"?
Hitting 100 "likes" on my facebook page 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...