NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: New to this

Thursday, November 18, 2010

New to this

Better me
I am still pretty new to this and believe it or not, I don't always like to share my thoughts. Too many people seem to judge and get the wrong impression. After all of these years of caring what people think of me, or who my friends are and so on, I am learning not to care at all. Your opinion won't change me one bit.  I guess this is how I came up with the title of my blog, "Don't judge me" Honestly, I don't care if you judge me, if you know the whole story, but don't assume things. Easy to say I know, but hard to do. I am still guilty of everything I just said but I am at least working on it. I am working on bettering myself, one step at a time and my boyfriend is a huge part of this process. He is the one person in the past two years I could go to at all times. Well, here is to a new better me!  

My heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...