NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Woolzies dryer balls {review}

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Woolzies dryer balls {review}


     I was lucky enough to be chosen to review Woolzies dryer balls and I'm really glad I was. I love trying new products when it comes to doing laundry but I have to be really careful because I have sensitive skin. When trying Woolzies dryer balls, I had no issues at all. They are hypoallergenic and are safe for people with wool sensitivities. Other advantages of woolzies are:

  • they soften naturally

  • reduce drying time by 25%

  • reduce static

  • chemical free 

  • environmentally friendly

  • helps eliminate wrinkles

     
     Woolzies dryer balls are handmade in New Zealand from natural wool fibers. They naturally soften your laundry without any of the chemicals that are used in traditional fabric softeners. The only thing I would say I miss from fabric softeners is the scent since woolzies are scentless. Unlike natural dryer sheets and fabric softeners, woolzies dryer balls last for 1,000 loads, so don't let their price of $34.95 for 6 balls scare you off. In the long run you will be saving money, time, and energy. 


You can connect with Woolzies on Twitter and Facebook and get more information on their Website


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...