NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Please help

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Please help

     My dad was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer in January of this year. They will be doing a biopsy of his liver to see if it has spread due to noticing suspicious lesions on his liver. He has been on chemotherapy since February and has lost 70 lbs so far which brings him down to 127 lbs. He had to have a feeding tube put in July due to not being able to eat at all.



      He is currently on short term disability which will turn into long term disability very soon and is only receiving 60% of his pay which has put a huge financial strain on him and our family.

     Our goal is to raise $5,000 for my dad, Terry to help give him the financial peace of mind necessary to help him fight his battle against cancer. Please give if you can. All donations will be humbly and very gratefully accepted and appreciated. Thank you. 
 
Also, please feel free to share his fund raiser page to others. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
 
Please Donate here (There is also a widget on my right sidebar)
Add caption
 
 

14 comments:

  1. I am sorry about your father. I went through the same thing with mine, and if he had had the money to fight and have peace of mind, I believe it would have made a huge difference. I will keep you in my prayers and share this for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry you went through the same thing. I know how awful it is and I wish it upon no one! Thank you so much for sharing and the prayers!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry you and your family are having to deal with this. I've had many family members who have battled cancer, some ending in good things and some not. Most recent, it has been a 14 y/o cousin (now 15 or 16) that had brain cancer. He survived but it hasn't been an easy road so I can understand where you are coming from! My thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ashley. I am sorry you had to go through this as well. My thoughts are with you as well.

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry - I've had cancer in my family, too and my heart goes out to you. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cancer is seriously evil! I'm sorry it is in your family and thank you!

      Delete
  4. Oh honey I am sorry. I lost my dad when I was 16 and it was very hard but I try to only remember the good times. He had cancer also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for your loss, Nicole! Cancer is evil and my heart goes out to anyone who has to deal with it!

      Delete
  5. Oh goodness, like all the nice commenter's before me, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I would be happy to share this for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry about your dad. I have shared this with all of my social networks hopefully it helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Victoria. It means a lot to me!

      Delete
  7. We went through this with my mom and I know how difficult it all can be. I will keep your dad in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...