NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Never Ever Ever would I say

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Never Ever Ever would I say

Never ever ever would you hear me say:

"I own too many lip glosses and nail polishes."

"I don't want to go swimming."

"I don't want to take a vacation."

"I don't mind cockroaches and spiders, they are cute."

"Please, let me do the dishes this time."

"Any other chores you need  help with, I'm bored!"

"I love beer."

"When is my next bill due? I can't wait to pay it."

"Yeah, you can smoke in my car."

"Oh my word."

"I'd love to spend this beautiful Saturday playing video games all day."


What are some of the things you would never ever....ever say? Link up with Neely



Also check out "Wildcard Wednesday" 

The name of the game is #wildcard 
Stakes: A special PRIZE will be up for grabs the last week of each month
 Your link ups each week are your entries



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...