NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Let me count the ways

Monday, June 27, 2011

Let me count the ways

I am head over heels in love with my boyfriend, Justin. He makes me feel loved like no one else has ever made me feel. He makes me feel safe even when I'm not in danger. He respects me. He loves me...for me. He encourages me to be better.(even though I am already pretty damn awesome) He has a big heart. He has goals. He wants to better everyone, including himself. He puts up with me. He deals with my crazy animals. (meows, barf, piss and all) He is self-motivated. He loves kids. (most of the time) He is sexy. He is smart. He is funny. He helps me with any situation I need help with. He comforts me. He is honest and trust-worthy. 


I could probably go on forever in telling you the ways I love him, literally, I could. I don't know what I'd do without him. When he is hurt, I am probably more hurt than he is. When he is sad, I cry. When he is mad, I'm upset. Our heart is one....He completes me. I hope this post makes him realize, he is worth more than any celebrity (inside joke) and more than any diamond, gem, or amount of money in the world to me. He is not replaceable. (and yes, chicken tender, I am getting teary-eyed while typing this, but this is just the way your Sugar shug rolls) I love you, Justin!!!

 " Just ask him how he made it
He'll tell you faith and sweat
And the heart of a faithful woman,
Who never let him forget......

Be your best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you
Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense
Never let your prayin knees get lazy
And love like crazy
"








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...