NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Awful, I know

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Awful, I know

Sorry for whoever reads this. I am late once again at posting. I hope to one day get better at it. It is too late (11:45 pm) for me to be uploading my pictures for project 365 but I will give you a little update with what is going down. My brother Kevin and niece Kendall are coming to stay with us on Thursday until Sunday. Friday we are going to the landing and not sure what else is going down, I am just happy to be able to spend time with them.

Work wise, I am getting pretty close to being able to work from home. My QA's are still decent and my numbers are approving, so hopefully in the next month or so!

My brother Brian is getting married next month, I will be taking pictures so I will be sure to post some.

Oh yeah, I am pretty stoked to finally be able to see Urrrrrsher and Akon in concert next month as well!!!! I have always wanted to see Usher in concert, adding Akon is just a bonus. I am going with my good friend, Joelly. It's going to be lots of fun!

Well, I'm sure I missed some topics but I'm tired and need to get to bed for work in the morning. Peace out people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...