NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Big headed

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Big headed

Bella trying to play with Peggy
My second QA
Man oh man. I sure wish this feeling of big headedness would last for awhile. Even if it doesn't, I better enjoy it while I can. I am not used to getting compliments, well except from Justin (winks at him) but at work I have been getting several of them lately, and it feels good! I have always been an over achiever, I like to get it done right, and done right the first time around. The bad thing about that is I feel dumb asking so many questions and I dwell on getting one thing wrong. I can;t help it, its just the way I am. I don't mind though, because people are noticing good things out of me and I like it. Who doesn't like to hear they are doing well? That's what I thought! Anyway, I got my first two qa's at work, I got a 89 and a 94, hope I can keep it up! Wish my luck. Here are my next two pictures for Project 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...