NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Working again

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Working again

It sure didn't take me long to get back into the working sleep schedule. Sure, I still go to bed later than I should, but that has always been me, a night owl. I'm in my second week of work and my 11th week of school. I'm not going to lie, it is really tough! Getting up, going to work, trying to learn something very complex, and then coming home, wanting to relax, but instead, go straight into doing school work for hours. I found if I don't do a few hours of school work each night, I will get behind and stress out. I got my first grade that wasn't an A or high B, I got a C. I know, I know, it is still good, but I am an over achiever. I love to get good grades, even if it is stressful doing so. I just need to make sure I don't get too many "bad" grades, or that will really bring me down. I just so happen to get that C last week, which was also my first week back to work in a few months. I have faith in myself though, I think I can maintain an A or B in my Coding class. I still can't believe I am working as a medical coder! I am still so excited and can't believe it at times. I have been wanting this for years! I will tell you one thing, it is definitely a challenge of its own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...