NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Career Opportunity

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Career Opportunity

I am so nervous, yet excited about this week! I could finally get the opportunity that I have been looking and waiting for all these years. Two weeks ago, I had a job interview for a coding position. I will find out this week if I get the job or not. It would be so awesome if I got it for a few reasons. One, I am still unemployed so money is extra tight. Two, this is the career I want to work in and hope to eventually work from home. Finally, this is the first step in moving out, starting my life with Justin, helping my parents out some, and actually having spending money. That's right, spending money! I haven't had that in years! To tell you the truth, I can't remember the last time I've had extra money and didn't have to worry about crap. Welp, that is all! Hopefully the next time I write, I will have the job of my dreams :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...