NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Ozeri 3-Piece Knife Set and Stand Review

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Ozeri 3-Piece Knife Set and Stand Review


I was quite impressed when receiving these knives. They came in a box, protected with a thick foam and the tip of the knives had a plastic tip for protection while not in use. These knives are lightweight but seem to be well-made and heavy duty at the same time. The set comes with a 3” paring knife, 5” slicing knife, and a 6” chef's knife. These knives are ceramic so they won't rust or corrode like most metal knives. I've had no issues with them as of yet, they are sharp, cut well, are easy to use and clean. I store my knife set in the Adjustable Ceramic Knife Stand from Ozeri. The stand is sleek and space-efficient. I like that it can stand straight up or show it off a little at and angle. This is a great knife set and stand and recommend them. 




















I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...