NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: ChapStick Hydration Lock Day & Night Review

Sunday, November 2, 2014

ChapStick Hydration Lock Day & Night Review


I have always been a fan of lip gloss, lip stick, and lip balm so I was excited to get the opportunity to test out the new ChapStick Hydration Lock Day & Night. I used it for about 3 weeks and my lips definitely feel a lot more softer and hydrated. Let me tell you a little about how amazing it is. 

ChapStick dual-ended Hydration Lock Day & Night offers skin protection on one side and replenishing butters on the other side, for double the care for lips. This dual-ended innovation from ChapStick delivers two distinct formulas, all in one tube, designed to provide you with 24-hour lip care. ChapStick now delivers double the care for your lips with SPF 12 and long-lasting moisturization for the daytime on one side, and natural butters, antioxidants, and Tamanu oil on the other side to replenish your tired lips at night.



They are really convenient and definitely give 24 hour care for your lips. 

For more product information, click here
Be sure to 'Like' ChapStick® on Facebook
Be sure to 'Follow' ChapStick® on Twitter
Be sure to 'Follow' ChapStick® on Pinterest
Be sure to follow @chapstickbrand on Instagram
Click here to receive a digital coupon for $0.50 off ChapStick® Hydration Lock


 I received  product mentioned above for free from Smiley360 in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...