NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Ozeri OW05A Prestige Electric Wine Bottle Opener with Aerating Pourer and Foil Cutter {Review}

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ozeri OW05A Prestige Electric Wine Bottle Opener with Aerating Pourer and Foil Cutter {Review}

I just recently got into drinking wine because I am very picky. It took me awhile to find a flavor I liked but now that I like to have a glass here and there, I was in need of a wine bottle opener. Electric is always the way to go so I was excited to be able to review the Ozeri Prestige Electric Wine Bottle Opener. It is light weight, cordless, and super easy to use. After charging your wine bottle opener, it can open up to 80 wine bottles with the gentle push of a button, all on a single charge. The Ozeri Prestige Electric Wine Bottle Opener also comes with an Aerating Pourer and Foil Cutter, which came in handy. 


The cordless design features an ergonomic rubberized soft grip that fits in the palm of your hand. It charges on an elegant recharging base. I had no issues at all with opening my wine bottle, the pourer and foil cutter worked flawlessly as well. I definitely recommend this product! 


You can purchase this on Amazon.com for only $26.95! 

I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...