NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Ozeri WeightMaster II Digital Bathroom Scale {Review}

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Ozeri WeightMaster II Digital Bathroom Scale {Review}


I have reviewed a few products from Ozeri and have loved them all and this time it isn't any different. I was asked to review the new Ozeri WeightMaster II 440 lbs Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Differential Detection. I have used and owned plenty of scales in the past but this one is by far the best one by far. Not only is the scale modern looking and sleek, it has some pretty neat features that will definitely come in handy.
 









I love is that is has enough memory for up to 8 different users to have their own profile and will keep track of their weights for 30 days. 
 After your first weigh in, this scale kind of serves as a motivator. It will light up red if you gained from your previous weigh in, and light up green if you lost weight. It will also display your BMI and weight differential. The Ozeri WeightMaster II will weigh up to 440 pounds, and automatically calibrates with StepOn technology and auto-powers off. 













The Ozeri WeightMaster II features a slip-resistant grooved ABS exterior reinforced with a tempered glass interior, and non-slip scratch-resistant feet that won't damage flooring. Treated with Microban antimicrobial product protection that disrupts the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria and helps maintain surface cleanliness.

You can buy the Ozeri WeightMaster II on Amazon but it is currently sold out. 


I received  product mentioned above for free in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...