NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Give & Save Website {Review}

Friday, February 7, 2014

Give & Save Website {Review}

 
                     Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have always been a giver for as long as I can remember. Giving makes me feel good and it just feels right. Of course, we all like to receive as well, it's only natural. So what if I told you that there is now a website that you can buy services and products at a discounted price and a portion of it will go to a charity of your choice? Give and save does just that! Here is how it works:

1. Subscribe for free to receive great Daily Deal Savers (deals up to 75% off) from Give and Save in your email inbox. 
2. When you see a Deal you would like to purchase, just select the BUY IT button and purchase the Deal Saver. 
3. When the Daily Deal Saver has ended and the Saver has tipped, you will receive an email confirming your purchase. When your payment is confirmed, your deal will be ready to redeem and 10-50% of your purchase price will be donated to the charity you chose at checkout.
4. You can access your Deal Saver through your email link or login to www.GiveandSave.com and access Your Account.  

For example, on the website right now is this Samsung Ease-Fit Armband for only $12.00. ($25.00 value and a 52% discount) Then up to 50% would be donated to the charity of your choice, which I chose to support the American Cancer Society - Kellie Miner Fund. 


I think the site is still in its early stages because there aren't many services/products to choose from at this time. Either way, I think it is a great concept and will continue to support Give and Save

Connect with Give and Save





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

...post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...