NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container Set {Review}

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container Set {Review}


You all should know by now how much I love Ozeri and I was stoked to get another product from them to review. I received the Instavac green earth food storage container set which is by far my favorite product from them so far. My first impression of the set was their high quality and seem to be very durable, which is always a plus. This storage set is not only BPA-Free, but it has a new vacuum seal technology and locking lids that helps reduce bacteria from spoiling your food. These are super easy to use, simply press down on the lid a few times, which will remove the excess air. To open the container, you lift the seal which will release the air and voila! 
 



Another feature on the Ozeri instavac food storage set is that each container has a date dial on it. This allows you to set the day of the month you stored your food on, which I thought was pretty neat. These containers are also stain-resistant, shatter-proof, freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe. I have never owned any other instavac type storage containers so I can't really compare them but I do know that these work great and I love them. You can purchase your own at Amazon.com.



I received  product mentioned above for free in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...