NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Ozeri 4x3 runner Digital Pedometer Review

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ozeri 4x3 runner Digital Pedometer Review


I had the opportunity to review the 4x3 runner digital pedometer by Ozeri. It was pretty easy to set up with the instruction manual they included. Within minutes, I was ready to test it out. This pedometer has dual modes, for walking and jogging, which I thought was pretty neat. 

Not only do I love the color, style, and look of this pedometer but all of the features as well. The Ozeri 4x3 digital pedometer records fat burned, speed, distance, calories, exercise time, fat burned, steps to goal, and both jogging and walking modes. If that isn't impressive enough, here are some more of the features:



  • Tri-Axis Technology Works in any Position
  • New 3D Smart Sensor Ensures Total Accuracy
  • Counts up to 1 Million Steps
  • 30-Day Memory
  • Auto Sleep Mode
  • Sleek Profile Fits in any Pocket

I have used the pedometer several times already and I love it. Seems very accurate and easy to use. Just clip it on and start walking. When not in use, it goes on  sleep mode to conserve battery life. Another great Ozeri product!  

This would make a great gift for the fitness lover on your holiday shopping list. You can buy it from Amazon and it is currently on sale for only $28.95!



I received product mentioned above for free in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...