NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Sunday Social Halloween Edition

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Social Halloween Edition

Sunday Social

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? Jem from "Jem and the Holograms"

2. If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be? I actually liked all of the costumes I could remember and I can't think of any others that I would liked to have dressed up as

3. What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult? Rainbow brite. My friend Joelly and I handmade the whole costume too.


4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? My two favorites were and still are kit kats and vanilla tootsie rolls.

5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?
Winning a best costume contest at work 

6. What is your favorite scary movie? "Halloween IV"

post signature

3 comments:

  1. That is an awesome Rainbow Brite costume! I wish I was crafty enough to DIY my own costume. One of these years!

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It wasn't easy but my crafty friend did the hard parts and she is awesome! She loves making costumes. You totally can do it, just take it piece by piece

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...