NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Sunday Social

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
Sunday Social
Today's questions are all about summer fun!

1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Getting to go to Niagara falls for my brothers wedding


2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
My jean skirt from Torrid and Frenchie top from KiKi La'Rue

3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
Visit my family in Wisconsin 

4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
Blurred lines

5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
Master chef

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Sunday Social! A wedding at Niagra Falls sounds absolutely beautiful!! :)

    Am your newest follower!

    Happy Monday!

    Kate @ http://seriouslykateblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! Happy Monday to you and I followed back :)

      Delete
  2. Getting married at Niagra Falls sounds super cool! Blurred Lines was my summer jam as well. <3 Great blog, I look forward to following along. :-)

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was beautiful! I didn't want to leave, haha. Great song, right? I'm not sick of it...yet!

      Delete
  3. oooooo, a wedding in Niagra Falls. cool. I've always wanted to go there to see the falls. It must be just so amazing in real life.

    glad to be a new follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing to see!!! You must go! :)

      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  4. Ih really interesting is your blog
    Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´I hope your join to my Firmoo Giveaway!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com
    I want invite you to Join to my Firmoo Giveaway for win 1 pair of Glasses or Sunglasses. You choose the model!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...