NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Wine Wear {Review}

Monday, August 12, 2013

Wine Wear {Review}


    

       I recently got the opportunity and pleasure to review a pretty unique product called Wine Wear. One of the reasons why this product is so unique is because not only are they different, they also kind of give a personal touch when you're giving a friend or relative a bottle of wine as a gift.


      Using this product is pretty easy and simple. All you have to do is simply write a little greeting or personal message on the back of the wine wear card, place it on the neck of the wine bottle, and there you have it, a unique gift with a cute little personal touch added to it.

For more information on Wine wear:
Wine Wear website
Facebook
Twitter


Front
Back





















     I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...