NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta

Monday, August 26, 2013

Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta

     I just wanted to share this recipe I came across on Chef in training with you guys! It was delicious!!!! I hope you all try it out and love it as much as my family did. It was quick, easy, and affordable. Enjoy!






Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta

  • COOK: 15 mins
A fun twist on a classic recipe! This is a recipe the entire family will enjoy!

Ingredients

Instructions

  1. Cook pasta according to its package's directions. Drain. I always add a little olive oil after I drain it and stir in around so the pasta noodles don't stick together or the pot.
  2. Heat cream cheese on stove over medium low heat until melted. Stir in heavy cream. Stir until completely combined. Add onion powder and garlic salt until it tastes how you would like it to. Stir 1 cup of cheese until smooth consistency.
  3. In a 9x13, layer noodles, chicken, bacon and ham. Pour sauce over top. Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup cheese and bread crumbs.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until heated through.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...