NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Never ever ever week 3

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Never ever ever week 3



Never ever ever....

Will I enjoy sitting in direct sunlight for more than an hour *My skin is porcelain white, enough said*

Will I not sing a long to every single song that I know on the radio

Will I understand some people

Will I stop taking pictures of my animals, deal with it

Will you hear me say, "I have had enough with free samples and coupons." I am a penny pincher, haha

Will you hear me say, "I miss school."

Will I ever be a morning person

Linked up with Neely





3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you.

    I also have a blog design site. If you ver need a custom blog design, check it out! Christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    Pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your 2nd never ever ever! i'm the same way. just can't help but sing along to a good song :) thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #6th . I would mean it by heart ;)
    I am visiting & folloing from WildCard Wednesday . I would love to invite you to join my hop Grab A Friend :)
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...