NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Yeah, yeah

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yeah, yeah

So, I have a tendency to tell you guys I will keep you updated with stuff that is going on but I forget to. I apologize to all 5 of you who read this. Luckily I talk to 3 of you a lot so you most likely know everything I whine write about on here.

The lump on my leg, well the doctor said it is either a lipoma or a sprain. I didn't do 8 years of schooling to become a doctor but I can tell you a sprain doesn't last this long! So, I am going with lipoma. As long as it doesn't get bigger or start to hurt, I'm all good!

Oh, that lovely raise I was kind of excited about?! Not so much! To tell you the truth, I'm actually embarrassed I even brought it up, yes, it was that bad! Let's just say that I didn't even notice the difference and leave it at that!

I have been slacking with my doctor appointments because I'm not happy with the next step. My gynecologist wants to send me to a fertility doctor. This was supposed to happen back in January, but I got nervous and put it off, I'm good at that. I talked to a friend of mine who also has PCOS and her gynecologist is starting her on medicines that will force a period, which is what I want to try. I explained this to my doctor and even tried another and they both said I have to go to a fertility doctor. This kind of scares me, it sounds pricey too! Am I overreacting?!

Well, this was kind of an update on me. I have more to write about, but I would rather not share all of that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...