NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: What the.....

Saturday, February 25, 2012

What the.....

So I'm a procrastinator, especially when it comes to going to the doctors. I noticed I had a lump on my hamstring sometime last year and put it off because I googled "lumps on a hamstring" and the only thing that came up were sprains/strains. I figured Google knows ALL, so I decided to see if it would go down in size any. After awhile, I forgot about it. It doesn't hurt unless I put pressure on it. I know it feels pretty darn big, so I finally decided to take a picture to compare them.....guess which leg has the lump?

The left leg is a straight line, the right, well...you see it
 So, I finally made a doctors appointment to see what the heck this is. I doubt it can be a sprain that lasts 6 months and doesn't go down in size or hurt too bad without putting pressure on it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...