NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Random update

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Random update

 Justin's t shirts came in this week and they look awesome! He already sold a few too. #winning 

Tomorrow should be enjoyable, Easter Sunday and everyone is coming over. Well, everyone meaning my brothers, their girls, and kids. Justin will be here too *big grin* 

Guess who I get to see Thursday??? That's right, Usher! So excited.

 Saturday Brian is getting married, yup....you read that right.

Oh and something very random and sarcastic....just wanted to say it is ignore Amy week so go ahead and do the same...yeah I will leave it at that

Since I am being random I might as well tell you the song that has been stuck in my head this week, right??? OK then!

Can't believe it remix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...