NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Lots going on

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lots going on


Hey guys, I know I am crazy awful at updating a blog. This is probably a prime example on why I never did one. I am either busy and or forgetful. Due to these reasons, I am also very boring. A lot has been going on though these days. I am finally past my 90 day probation at my job, half way through school, spending time with friends I haven't seen in awhile, Brian is getting married next month, and just random little things that come up. Today I went to Brian's surprise birthday party that his soon to be wife threw for him, it was fun. Brian truly was excited, he never had one before. It is already 10 pm and I am getting sleepy, so here are pictures for Project 365
Feb 25th 



Feb 26th



Feb 28th




Feb 27th



Mar 1st - Colin lookin' real gangsta



Mar 2nd - Nevaeh fell asleep on me




Mar 3rd - Decorated my star with water beads



Mar 4th - Abby and Hunter (a friends kids)


Mar 5th

Mar 6th - Brian's birthday cake, yes it is lopsided because someone forgot it was an ice cream cake and left it on the table so the ice cream inside the frosting started to melt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...