NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Project 365 update

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project 365 update


Here are my pictures from January 30th-February 8th!

Jan 30th, Bella posing

Jan 31st - I love this 

Feb 1st - I got a 100% QA at work! 
Feb 2nd - A sticky note on my desk left by my trainer after getting two 100% in a row



 Feb 3rd - Messing around with my new app

Feb 4th - Nevaeh sleeping on me, precious!

Feb 5th- Nevaeh and Haeden playing

Feb 6th- My nephew, Colin and I getting ready to watch the Packers play in the super bowl, OK, well at least I was ready

Feb 8th- The baseball park Justin and I go by on our walks
Now that I have my desk top back, I will try to write a little more, of course, if school and work allows me to :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...