NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Project 365

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project 365

So, I heard about this Project 365 from a good friend of mine and it sounds interesting, so why not give it a go!? Basically, you take a photo every day in order to document a year in your life. It can be of anything you want, you, a spouse, your kid, pet, the sky, whatever, just make sure you take a picture each day! Since it is January 4th today, I am going to attach 4 pictures to catch myself up! I may not post every day, but for however many days I am behind, I will be sure to attach that amount of pictures. So, here are my first 4 pictures of Project 365

Love my new shirt

<3



We were being silly....thought it would be funny to kiss with eyes wide open

I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...