NN2uex2hLTE-6AzWK4OLi2XPdEc Don't judge me: Holiday Cheer

Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Cheer

I received some holiday cheer today and it surely helped my sour mood these past few days. First of all, I found out that I get Christmas eve and New years eve off....WITH pay! How awesome is that? I really didn't think I would because I have only been there a month. Secondly, I thought I would be starting my 13th week of school today, but I found out, I get a 3 week Christmas break!!!! I'm so excited and this is a much needed break to say the least. I do want to say that my friends, family, and Justin, especially Justin help me with my sour moods as well. I may not show as much appreciation as needed but I really do appreciate it A LOT! Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...